Easy Powerful Wazifa for abundant virtues and blessings :-
Posted by islamicexorcism on September 26, 2010
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever. We are sharing our own personal wazifa / zikar / tasbih for the purpose of benefit for our community, which we have derived from several hadith and verses of Quran:
La ilaaha illallaahu, Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe, Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih
[There is no God worthy of worship except Allah, Glory be to Allah Who is free from any faults, The Supreme, and all Praise be to Him, as many times as the number of His creation, I seek Allah's forgiveness and I turn to Him in repentance]
La ilaaha illallaahu, Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe, Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih
This is a very powerful wazifa which you can used for solve any type of personal problems. This wazifa you should to repeat at early morning and before going to bed at night everyday for 101 times. After some time you will see that your success in life problem will be solved. For above wazifa not any hard rules to use, anyone can use it if any type of problems you have….by:http://duatogetmyloveback.wordpress.com/)
Inshaallah the person who consistently recites this wazifa daily will receive numerous blessings, some of them are:
1. It contains the words dearest to Allah, therefore, the person reciting it will, Inshaallah, attract Allah’s pleasure, love, mercy, blessings and kindness and will be protected from His anger and wrath.
2. Inshaallah, his wealth and subsistence will increase and he/she will be protected from poverty.
3. Inshaallah, he will achieve great success, victory, respect and dignity in both the worlds.
4. Inshaallah, all his problems will be solved and difficulties/hardships will be removed.
5. Inshaallah, these words will be the best form of charity for the reciter.
6. Inshaallah, he will be bestowed with great wealth and children.
7. Inshaallah, his sins will be forgiven and his sins will be wiped-out like the leaves shed from trees.
8. Inshaallah, several trees will be planted for the reciter in paradise.
9. Inshaallah, he will receive infinite virtues for every recitation.
10. Inshaallah, his duas will be accepted.
11. Alhamdulillaah, it contains words that are recited by Angels day and night.
12. Alhamdulillaah, it contains words that are described as everlasting deeds in hadith.
13. Alhamdulillaah, it contains words that are described as treasure from paradise.
14. Alhamdulillaah, it contains words that are described as shields of protection from hell fire in hadith.
15. Alhamdulillaah, it contains words that will weigh heavy on the scale of deeds in the hereafter.
16. And several other blessings and benefits that are known only to Allah Himself.
Method of Recitation
We highly recommend our readers to make this wazifa as their personal zikar and recite it abundantly day and night as much as possible. If one is reciting this wazifa for some specific purpose, it’s recommended to follow this procedure:
Step 1: Recite the Shahada in your mother tongue – I testify that there is no God worthy of worship but Allah and I testify that Muhammed SAW is his Messenger- 3x. This doesn’t have to be recited every time, it should be done only before beginning the amal for some specific purpose.
Step 2: Make an Intention/ Dua: BISMILLAAHI YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN. O Allah, Its You alone do I worship and You alone do I call for Help. O Allah, I’am requesting you for help using the wazifa “La ilaaha illallaahu, Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe, Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih”, O Allah by the virtues and blessings contained in it please fulfill my need……… . O Allah please accept my amal/dua by Your immense Mercy and make be independent of all except You. ’A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni Bi Rahmatika Ya Arhamar Rahemeen.’Ameen. Ya Rabbil ‘A-Lameen! – 3x
This again doesn’t have to be recited every time, it should be done only before beginning the amal for some specific purpose.
Step 3: Recite this wazifa- La ilaaha illallaahu, Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe, Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih, abundantly without any limits day and night while walking, resting, at work, cooking, free time, travelling ..etc.
Step 4: Every night before going to bed- (a)Recite the Shahada (b) Recite the dua mentioned in step (2). (c) Recite any darood 3x (d) Blow 3x over youself.
Step 5: Continue to practice step (3) and (4) daily till the need is fulfilled.
Explanation of Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe, Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih
This wazifa / tasbih includes two important and essential acts prescribed in Islam
1. Glorification and Praises of Allah in “Subhanallahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe”: To understand the hidden meaning in these words this wazifa can be classified into three words (a)“Subhanallahi Wa Bi-ham-dehe”, (b)Allah’s name “Ya Azeemu” (c)and using the words “Ada-da Khal-Qehe”
a. Benefits of “Subhanallaahi Wa Bi-ham-dehe”: This contains two words “Subhanallaah(Glory be to Allah Who is above all faults)” and “Alhamdulillaah(All Praise b to Allah)”, therefore, all the blessings and virtues contained in the hadith related to the recitation of “Subhanallaah” and “Alhamdulillaah” will be applicable on reciting “Subhanallahi Wa Bi-ham-dehe”. We are highlighting few ahadith regarding the virtues of these phrases:
1. Abu Hurayra[RA] reported that the Prophet[SA] said: “There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to the Gracious One. These are: “Subhanallahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe” [Bukhari]
2. Jabir RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: He who recites- Subhanallahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe, as date tree is planted for him in paradise. [Tirmidhi]
3. Hazrat Jabir[RA] reported that Prophet[SA] said, “…the best dua is Al-hamdu lillah” [Al-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Hakim and Tirmidhi]
4. Abdullah ibn `Umar[RA] narrated that Prophet[SA] said: “Saying ‘Subhan Allah’ is half the balance and saying ‘al-hamdu lillah’ fills it, and there is no veil between ‘La ilaha illallah’ and Allah Himself [it is not even weighed in the Balance], it reaches Him directly.”[Tirmidhi]
5. Prophet[SA] said: “The dearest phrases to Allah are four: Subhan Allah, Wa al-hamdu lillah, Wa la ilaha illallah, Wallahu akbar. It doesn’t matter whichever of them you say first”. [Muslim, Nasa'i]
6. Abd Allah ibn Mas’ud RA reported that the Prophet SAW said: “During the Night Journey I met Ibrahim (alayhis salam) who said to me: ‘O Muhammad, convey my greetings to your Community, and tell them that the Paradise is of pure land, its water is sweet, and its expanse is vast, spacious and even. And its seedlings are SubhanAllah, walhamdulilah, wa la ilaha ilAllah, waAllahu Akbar (the above). [Tirmidhi and Tabarani whose version adds: "There is no power nor strength save through Allah"]
7. Hazrat Umaama[RA] narrates that Prophet[SA] said: “One who is unable to pray during the night or is too miser to spend money or is too coward to take part in Jihad, should recite “SubhanAllahi Wa Bihamdihi” excessively, because this action is more valuable to Allah then spending in his path, a mountain load of gold”. [Tabarani]
8. Prophet [SA] said “Whoever says: ‘Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi’ a hundred times during a day, will have all his sins wiped off even if they were as numerous as the foam, on the surface of the sea.” [Muslim, Tirmidhi, and Nasa'i]
9. Abu Darda RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: Say SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, La ilaha ilAllah, Allahu Akbar and Wala hawla wala quwwata illa billaah, these are form the everlasting good deeds, which remove sins like the leaves shed from the trees and these are from the treasures of paradise.[Tabarani]
10. Abu Hurairah RA narrates that Prophet SAW came to us and said: Take your shields! Sahabah said: O Rasululaah! Has any of the enemy come? He said: Take your shields as a protection from the Hell-Fire! Say, SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, La ilaha ilAllah, Allahu Akbar and Wala hawla wala quwwata illa billaah, these words will come from the front, back, right and left and these are those good deeds for which the reward will be given eternally. [Tabarani]
11. Abu Dharr RA reported that Prophet SAW said : Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah? It is Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi. [Muslim]
12. Whoever says:SUBHAN-ALLAHI WA BI HAMDIHI at morning and evening time, one hundred times, none shall come on the Day of Resurrection with anything better except someone who has said the same or more.” [Muslim]
13. Whoever recites- SubhanAllah one Hundred times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away. [Muslim]
14. Àbdullāh Ibn Úmar RA says that Rasūlullāh SAW said that when the time for the demise of Nūh u approached, he advised his son to recite two sentences. One was- La ilaha ilAllah, while the second was- Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi, these two statements constitute the salāh of everything and everything is given sustenance because of them. (Adabul Mufrad)
15. Jābir Ibn Àbdullāh RA says that Rasūlullāh SAW said, “I am showing the thing which Nūh AS advised his son with. It is the statement- Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi ,the entire creation reads this sentence and receives sustenance due to it.” (al-Mustaghfirī)
17. Àbdullāh Ibn Úmar RA says that a person complained about his poverty to Rasūlullāh SAW. Rasūlullāh SAW asked him why he did not recite the words of the angels and the hymns of the creation. They are-SUB-HAA-NAL-LAAHI WA BIHAMDIHI, SUB-HAA-NAL-LAAHIL AZEEME ASTAGFIRULLAAH, read this phrase a hundred times before the Fajr Salāh after the time of Fajr has entered and the world will come submissive to you.” (al-Mustaghfirī)
Note: To learn more about the virtues and benefits of this words please refer to “Muntakhab Ahadith compiled by Maulvi Muhammad Yousuf kandhlavi RA”
b. Benefits of reciting Allah’s name Ya Azeemu[The Supreme Glory, The Mighty Splendor, The Most Grand, The Greatest]: This is one of the blessed names of Allah that appears in the last part of the greatest verse of the Holy Quran i.e Ayatul Kursi, some scholars have mentioned that there is a possibility that last part of Ayatul Kursi contains the greatest name of Allah i.e Isme Azaam. The author of “Ruhul maaani” explaining the meaning of this name in the last part of Ayatul Kursi in his tafseer of Quran and he writes that the verse includes many of Allah’s attributes like he is Self Subsisting, Maintainer of others, free of all defects and shares no grounds of similarity with any being, He controls every thing, creating every original and duplicate, He is the Most Powerful to address matters, Who knows every apparent and hidden phenomenon, nothing can overwhelm Him, He is free of anything not befitting His position and no mind can possibly perceive his attributes in totality. According to Tafsir of Ibn Kathir RA the word Al-Azeem has two meanings (1) It means perfection and greatness belong to Allaah subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa and none else and His knowledge is perfect and all encompassing, his power is perfect and all encompassing, nothing weakens Him and His wisdom is perfect. (2)The second meaning is that nobody should be therefore glorified or worshipped except for Allaah and that any praise you give to the creation is because Allaah has given that quality to the object praised. So praise is again really due to Allaah.
There are several benefits that have been reported in books of spiritual healing that abundant recitation of this holy names blesses the person with wealth, drives out poverty, the reciter receives power, wisdom, respect, status..etc
c. Benefits of using “Ada-da Khal-Qehe”: Our Prophet SAW has taught us a secret way of multiplying the virtues by post-fixing words like “Ada-da Khal-Qehe” to certain words used to praise and glorify Allah. For the purpose of reference we only present about three hadith, however, if a person is interested to learn more ahadith about the virtues of using “Adada..”, he should refer to Muntakhab Ahadith compiled by Maulvi Muhammad Yousuf kandhlavi RA.
1. Juwairiyah bint Al-harith[R.A], the blessed wife of Prophet[SA] said: The Prophet[SA] came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet[SA] said, “Are you still in the same position as I left you”. I replied, affirmative. Thereupon Prophet[SA] said, “I recited four words three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighted against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are:
Sub-haa-nal-laahi Wa Bi-ham-dihi ‘Ada-da Khal-Qihi, Wa Riza Naf-sihi, Wa Zinatah ‘Ar-shi-hi, Wa Mida’-da Kali-ma-tihi [Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creation, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words[for His Praise]” [Muslim]
2. Safiyya bint Huyayy[RA], the blessed wife of Prophet[SA] said: The Prophet came in to see me and in front of me there were four thousand date-stones with which I was making tasbih [counting ‘Subhan Allah’]. He said: “You make tasbih with so many! Shall I teach you what surpasses your number of tasbih?” She said: “Teach me!” He said: Say:
Sub-haa-nal-laahi `Adada Khal-Qihi [Tirmidhi and Al-Hakim]
3. Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas reported that once the Prophet SAW, saw a woman who had some date-stones or pebbles which she was using as beads to glorify Allah. The Prophet said to her, “Let me tell you something which would be easier or more excellent for you than that.” So he told her to say instead:
subhan allahi `adada ma khalaqa fi s-sama’,
subhan allahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-ard,
subhan allahi `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
subhan allahi `adada ma huwa khaliq,
Allahu akbaru ‘adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama’,
Allahu akbaru ‘adada ma khalaqa fi l-’ard,
Allahu akbaru ‘adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
Allahu akbaru ‘adada ma huwa khaliq,
al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama’,
al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma khalaqa fi l-’ard,
al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma huwa khaliq,
la ilaha illallahu `adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama’,
la ilaha illallahu `adada ma khalaqa fi al-ard,
la ilaha illallahu `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
la ilaha illallahu `adada ma huwa khaliq,
la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama’,
la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-ard,
la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma huwa khaliq.
“Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created in Heaven,
Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created on Earth,
Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created between them,
Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of that which He is creating.”
and then repeat all of the above four times but substituting “Glory be to Allah” by:
- “Allah is the most great” in the first repetition,
- “Praise be to Allah” in the second repetition,
- “There is no god but Allah” in the third repetition, and
- “There is no change and no power except with Allah” in the fourth repetition. (Narrated by Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi who said it is hasan, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, al-Nasa’i, and al-Hakim, who said it is sahih according to the criterion of Muslim)
2. Seeking Forgiveness in – Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih (I seek Allah’s forgiveness and I turn to Him in repentance): This form of forgiveness in mentioned in the holy Quran in verse of Surah Araf 7:143 “Glory be to Thee! I turn unto Thee for repentance, and I am the first to believe.” And is also mentioned in the hadith narrated by Ibn Masud[RA] that Prophet(SA) said, “He who says: I seek the forgiveness of Allah, there is no true God except Allah, the Ever Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to Him in repentance, His sins will be forgiven even if he should have run away from the battlefield [during Jihad]”. [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Hakim]
Virtues of Seeking Forgiveness: Allah declares in the Quran that “Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.”[2:222] and definitely, the people whom Allah loves would be the ones who would be blessed with his Mercy, Kindness and Peace. This fact is also confirmed by our Propher[SAW] in one of the traditions narrated by Ibn `Abbas (RA) in which he reported: The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said, ‘If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and relief him from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.’[Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah and Ahmad]. Few other benefits of seeking forgiveness are highlighted in Surah Nuh (71) verses 10 to 12 in which Allah says” Saying: Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving; He will send rain to you in abundance; Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water)”. From this we can conclude that, the act of seeking forgiveness is vital and essential to overcome distress and to achieve great success in both the worlds.